Quality Personnel Ltd are currently looking for a Vehicle Workshop Fitter. This is a permanent position, £27,000 per annum.
To carry out as directed; scheduled/unscheduled preventive maintenance and repairs to a wide ranges of vehicles.
- Responsible for carrying out directed; inspection, preventive maintenance and reative repairs, attending breakdowns/recoveries to a wide range of specilist vehicles, plant, equipment, structures, workplace facilities and other assests.
- Required to function as part of the day works or shift team including out of hours call out duties as directed. Drive operate, road test vehicles, plant and equipment to identify; pre repair defects and undertake post repair quality assurance testing.
- Time served approved apprenticeship in a motor vehicle, plant or fabricator/welder disicipline
- Full NVQ 3 in fabrication and welding
- Full NVQ 2 technical certificte or equivilant in a motor vehicle, plant or fabricator/welder Discipline(or working towards this qualification)
- Current Full UK Car Driving Licence
- LGV licence(desireable)
- Nominated VOSA M.O.T Tester(desireable)
- Confined spaces certification.